We Prepare Your Organization For Security Breach
When you manage the security risk correctly, it has few positive aspects. However, it will give you a competitive edge, enhance your business growth, and help you with revenue expansion.
PCLan can help you do all these by protecting your critical information and assets by identifying the latest threats and maximizing the value of the information security investment. By partnering with us, you will get a team of robustly experienced IT experts who can successfully manage information security, mitigate any technology risk and warrant privacy.
PCLan has demonstrated ways to thwart information breaches successfully and deliver results and value to a wide range of industries and businesses of all sizes.
Don’t leave yourself open to litigation, fines, or the “front page.” If you’ve caught the news recently, you know that maintaining the security of your business data is tougher—and more critical—than ever. A security assessment from PC LAN Services, Inc., (also called a “security audit” or “security review”), will ensure that proper security controls are integrated into your technology environment.
With our service, we offer a comprehensive security report which includes:
- A security review report
- An executive summary
- Overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- Report on external and internal penetration testing
- Identifying key vulnerabilities
- Help of a trusted security advisor
- Securing wi-fi installation and configuring the cloud management network solution
- Final recommendations
- Assessment results:
- General control review
- Vulnerability test
- Risk assessment, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and the risk results analysis
- Recommended actions
All these will enable you to achieve an advanced warning about your current vulnerabilities and how they can be thwarted. The information can benefit you in running a secured and successful business because it helps in
- Mitigating security breaches and risks
- Improve overall IT compliance
- Gain a competitive edge in the business
- Benefit from reduced losses
- Enhanced overall operation
Schedule your FREE Assessment